How To Use this amazing Feature – Face Filters On Instagram
Snapchat was the app that came up with this amazing feature of face filter. It’s like you come human and go as a dog or maybe a fruit. The face filters made that app unique. It’s been a couple of years since Instagram is cloning Snapchat, now trying to take what best it has gotthe face filters.
Let us show how you can use the face filters on Instagram.
- On the top left of the screen, tap or simply screen or swipe right from anywhere in feed.
- To select a filter, tap at the bottom of the screen. The small face brings all the available filters on the screen. You can choose one from them. These filters keep changing after every while so you get a variety.
- Tap to take a photo or tap and hold to take a video. When using the front or back-facing camera, the filter you choose will automatically appear on the closest person’s face. You can take the picture and make various edits like adding text and emoticons. You can also swipe right to get the image filters to make the image more interesting.
Once you’re done with taking a picture, you can either post it as your story or send as a direct message or just save it in your device.
Most popular face filters on Instagram?
People have started comparing the Instagram filters to Snapchat filters and find them a good substitute. When Snapchat launched the face filters, people were going gaga over the dog filter and it seems that Instagram can’t let go of the dog face. According to the IG user data the most used face filter on Instagram is the puppy filter; the next popular ones being the bunny and Koala filters.
Face filters also work great while using Boomerang, Live, rewind and Hands-Free and some filters even work with two faces at once. Just remember that face filters in Live aren’t yet available on Android devices and some older operating systems. Let’s check how you can go live with the filters on:
- Just before or during the Instagram live broadcast, tap the face in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the filter of your choice to enable it. You can switch to another filter as desired.